Facing the issue of the HP Printer driver being unavailable Windows 10 is a common issue. Whenever it takes place, the organization is bound to face many difficulties as productivity drops to some extent. Do not panic about the occurrence of this problem, and spot the basic reason behind the HP printer driver is unavailable. This write-up explains the reason why this problem takes place multiple times.
How do you feel why HP Printer stopped doing its related printing and scanning jobs? None of you feel good as you are not confident about doing the related job. Almost all cases say that the system is doing its supposed job quite well from their end. However, the printer does not do its co-related job for stunning printing functions. Even though you implement the printing command, it does not offer work in your favor. At this time, you should find out the reason for the HP Envy driver is an unavailable instance.
Corruption Falls in Printer Driver
The printer driver likely becomes outdated or corrupted due to the income installation as you do work for better performance.
When Content in Printer Spooler is Not Up to Mark?
The presence of a printer spooler happens to communicate with the printer server. With the collaboration of this part, managing the pending printing job becomes easy. By the way, the printer spooler decides which printing work should be done on a top-priority basis. As soon as the Printer spooler device service is available to you, you can get the message the Windows 10 printer driver is unavailable. Now, there is no way to obtain an excellent result.
The function of the printer affects overall printing operation. So, you do not go through the printer driver option. In most instances, your printer becomes outdated. Now it cannot be compatible with your printer. So, you should change it from time to time.
Nobody can easily declare why the HP Printer driver is unavailable for Windows 10 without taking a physical review. Therefore, it would be great if you could compile suitable methods to identify and fix issues. It is good to use the one method to take over from HP driver is unavailable issues. In case one method does not sound perfect to deal issue, then you can go ahead with the next method.
Method 1: Re-install Printer Driver
It is likely that the printer driver is corrupt. To take away from this challenging issue, you should uninstall the previous version, and reinstall the ongoing version. Get the link to the latest HP Printer driver from the HP Printer support website. Here, you should follow the below-noted point in case your printer is unavailable. Do not take time and implement these steps in reality.
- To open the run dialog window message, you should press the Windows and R buttons.
- Type the devmgmt.msc function and hit the enter button to open the device manager on the system.
- From the drop-down list, you should select the print queue from the HP Printer model.
- Now, you would locate the HP Printer model and right-click on the uninstall option.
- Now it is a wise idea to download the latest version and go through the suitable reason to install it.
- In case it becomes unfeasible to uninstall the new one, then you should reach the start button and type the update on your search box.
- On doing so, a window will appear in front of you and give the different options to update Windows on Windows and device drivers.
- Hereafter, you should check the update option from a different list.
- Next, you find the update in the printer driver. As you click on this button, the Windows button starts to update and see on-screen instructions.
- Once the update process completes, you can reboot your computer, and try to print again and again.
Implementing this method becomes fruitful to resolve the technical issue for any HP Printer model. What would you do in case the HP Envy 4520 printer is unavailable? In this situation, you should follow the same procedure. Another possibility is that your HP Printer does not offer the same class results. To handle the HP Printer being unavailable, you should follow the next methods to resolve this problem.
Method 2: Check the Latest Update
Taking the full recovery from the HP Printer Driver is unavailable and reflects in reality as you skip the update process. The careless habit is accountable for creating bugs in some segments of printer drivers. After a while, your system gets a compatibility issue with the HP Printer and its operating system. Whenever you assign the printing jobs, it causes trouble and brings, the HP driver unavailable. In the meantime, you can update the operating system to follow up on the below-mentioned steps.
- Press the start button of your computer system, and the Start button appears on the screen.
- The next step is you click on the search icon text the update and press the enter key.
- Now, you come across with pending update list that you are bound to skip during update time.
- Click for the option to check for updates and you can get the PC setting option.
- In the Windows Update section, it tells how many updates are still for operation.
- After a while, you should go for the update button to store the latest update.
- Once this happens, you can restart your system to resume the printing tasks.
According to my technical understanding of hardware devices and computer peripherals, these methods have a higher percentage of getting rid of technical issues. By the way, the Printer fixing error is your first consideration so that you cannot feel any negative outcome. Our technical nerds are available for you around the clock. So, do not hesitate to call us anywhere and anytime. Now, the Windows 10 printer driver is unavailable and cannot bother you further.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix the HP printer driver unavailable?
Use the printer troubleshooter to fix the driver unavailable error on your printer. You can also use the HP Print and Scan Doctor application to fix this error.
How do I fix my printer when it says driver unavailable?
Connect the printer to your computer again. Update your driver through Windows 10 to see if it fixes the issue. Also, update your Windows 10 system.
Why does my HP printer keep saying is not available?
Restart your printer, computer, and router. You can also re-add the HP printer to your system. Install the printer service plugin from HP and choose the available printer.
How do I reinstall my HP printer driver?
Choose Settings on your Windows PC and go to ‘Devices.’ Now, tap ‘Printers & Scanners.’ Find your printer and remove it. Tap the ‘Add printer or scanner‘ option to add it back.
Can you reinstall a printer driver?
Open the Run box and input devmgmt.msc. Hit ‘OK’ to go to ‘Device Manager.’ Expand ‘Print Queues.’ Right-tap on your printer and choose ‘Uninstall device.’ Now, reinstall the driver from the printer manufacturer’s website.
How do I manually install HP drivers?
You must first uninstall the current HP drivers from your system. After that, go to the manufacturer’s website and find the latest drivers according to your operating system.