How to identify your HP printer from the rest of the HP printer names? Well, it is a great question for you on how to find HP Printer’s Mac address. As you go in-depth about the HP Printer attributes, it enriches with network interface card and is abbreviated as NIC. The board utilization of the MAC address is identified to spot the existence of the network. As any device gets attached to this, the MAC address filters down the associated list.
While trying to access the MAC address of your computer and router, HP Printer brings many more problems than the computer. Finding the Mac address of the HP printer is not a difficult task for you as you ask for the technical guidance of an HP printer professional. Let us move in the forward step to identify the HP Printer’s Mac Address. Now, you should pay attention to those key aspects for better performance.
The Proven Way to Locate the HP Printer’s Mac Address
In case you have the apt command in the DOS operating system, then you can enter the IP config in the command prompt window. There might appear some odd incidence as the HP Printer is not feasible with the keyboard entered command. In case such a condition arises in reality, then you seek an alternative method to do so.
There is no way that you should disappoint furthermore. It is high time that we should go into an in-depth method to find HP Printer’s Mac Address. Keep patience and try to extract the HP printer IP address list. Once you do so, you can find the Mac address of the HP printer. Without spoiling your valuable time, we should proceed with technical knowledge to fetch the IP address of the HP printer.
Find Your HP Printer’s Mac Address Easily
- Press the Windows key from the keyboard and type the control panel. In doing so, you can get further details of Hardware and software devices installed in this.
- Next, you can move to the hardware and software section and click on printer and devices.
- Having clicked on the printer and device section, you must select your used printer from the pop-up menu after seeing printer properties.
- Further, you can reach to port tab and next choose TCP/IP entry.
- As soon as you click on the configure button, you can see the IP address of the printer in the printer name and IP address.
As soon as you find the IP address of the HP Printer regardless of version, you do not mess up in the different steps. Now, you have a clear roadmap for the Mac address of the HP printer. Do not be embarrassed and find out the most cooperative solution in exchange for your requested query.
Steps to Discover your HP Printer’s Mac Address
- The first and foremost step is that you should take quick access to click on the start button and check out the hidden property through right click on it.
- Afterward, you can go to the command prompt and click on open to write down the specific command.
- After opening the command prompt, you can type arp-a without securing its quotation mark and hit the enter button.
- It would be great if you should scroll down the button and ensure that the IP address matches the rest.
- Next step after seeing the IP address, you can see the printer’s MAC address. The format structure of the MAC address is in Hexa decimal form.
In case you follow the aforementioned steps, then you can find out pleasing results as well. Follow the above-mentioned step under the supervisor of the veteran technician. In case you face a problem to set-up the IP address and Mac address, then our professionals help you with Printer Fixing Error. They work in such a way that you cannot face further difficulties. No need to be upset if you do not succeed to find out the exact MAC address. In that worse situation, you can get guidance on our technology by using the HP printer chat support system. In case you need instant support, then you can dial our toll-free number.
- How to Get HP Printer Offline Switch to Online
- How do I Fix HP Printer Not Printing Color?
- The Best Fixes for HP Printer Not Printing Black Error
- 3 Ways to Fix HP Printer in Error State Problem
- A Guide to Resolving Various HP Printer Error Codes